Saturday 11 May 2013

One big hello from me!



Hi! Well this is a first for me, a blog, who knew?  I have always told friends internet use for me consists of checking up on people who actually seem to have a social life on Facebook, ordering a new book off Amazon and watching the latest internet video sensation on YouTube my sister shows me.....Anyway...WELCOME TO MY ESKDALE GIFTS BLOG!

Here I hope to showcase my work that I love to make and create, from beginning to end, from the idea to the hopefully satisfied customers.  I'll be doing it all with a bit of nonsense chatter thrown in just for your added entertainment.  Also being a tiny bit addicted to buying craft books (& craft stuff in general) I will be trying a spot of reviewing, best patterns for beginners, must makes, etc.

My names Jo, I have had this business in mind for a while, its still in its baby stages although I have been crafting for a while and to be honest this blog is a bit daunting,,,but lets see how it goes...

My products are made by me; woodwork, painting, jewellery design and especially crochet.  I love it all.  Girly and brightly coloured is what usually attracts me in crafts so its what I aim for in my own items.

So if you ignore my awful grammar, bad spelling and occasional long-winded, off topic sentences, I hope you will enjoy (& recommend?) what I show you :)

Thanks

Jo
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Much love
Jo
xXx