Monday 12 August 2013

Mums been busy

My mums been busy making baby cardigans and blankets for friends - it seems like everyone is having babies, was there something in the water late last year? I've finally convinced her to join the Eskdale Gifts brand and start selling her makes on Folky with me.  There is not much on there right now as I've just ordered some new packaging and business cards I thought I would wait before adding anymore new items...expect lots of goodies online soon, including mums makes :)

Meanwhile this week I've been working with lots of colours, (bright, bold, primary, I thing I'm addicted to colours, especially when it comes to wool buying) there's a little taster photo below.  

Enjoy your week

Jo
xXx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
Much love
Jo
xXx